× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

The magenta ring

Orbisucksnow
Follower

The magenta ring

Lbr20 orbi

It used to work great. Recently the two providers I have running my two orbis both don't stay connected. I’ve updated both, reset, deleted the app, all so many times I can’t take it anymore. After about 5 min of working perfectly, it turns magenta. Two providers - ATT and US Cellular. Seriously, they used to both work flawlessly and the last three weeks I just cannot get them to run more than 5 minutes. Please help! I’m losing my mind.
Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: The magenta ring

Hi @Orbisucksnow

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Kindly confirm if you have the latest firmware v2.6.5.2. 

Do you need to turn off and on the Orbi router if issue re-occur? 

Do these 2 LBR20s setup/used in the same location? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7