Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Two orbi's

lwolf
Aspirant

Two orbi's

How do set up a new orbi app at a different location ?  I set up two seperate email accounts

Model: RBK44| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
ekhalil
Master

You just need one account. You can add additional Orbi systems when you register the products and then switch between them in the app, please see the following snapshot from my app where I have 4 systems registered: 🙂

IMG_1614.png

Message 2 of 4
lwolf
Aspirant

My app says router not supported.  I do have another Netgear router in use.  Also, I have already set up another email account and registered new device to that account.  Can the accounts be merged ? It would be easier to just switch between.

Message 3 of 4
ekhalil
Master

@lwolf wrote:

My app says router not supported.  I do have another Netgear router in use.  .........

When do you get this message? The product will be added to the app during initial setup (when you set the system first time). If you have another Orbi you will have the possibility to switch between them.

@lwolf wrote:

.........Also, I have already set up another email account and registered new device to that account.  Can the accounts be merged ? It would be easier to just switch between.

I could not see a way to merge two accounts. I don't think it's convenient to keep logging off and on with another email everytime you want to switch between the two systems. I think it's better to just add the products to your existing account and then switch between them in the app using the same account.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7