Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Xbox One doppelte NAT; Orbi RBR50

Lohrum
Follower

Xbox One doppelte NAT; Orbi RBR50

Hallo,

Ich habe folgendes Problem: In den Netzwerkeinstellungen meiner Xbox bekomme ich ständig nur den NAT-Typ "mittel" angezeigt mit der Begründung es gäbe eine "doppelte NAT". 
Ich habe jetzt schon im englischen Teil des Forums gesehen, dass mehrere Leute dieses Problem haben. 
Der Orbi-Router ist an eine Fritzbox 7490 angeschlossen und aktuell im Routermodus. Die Xbox ist im Obergeschoss und auch per Kabel an einen Orbi-Satelitten angeschlossen.  Ich habe auch schon probiert den Orbi Router in den Access Point-Modus zu versetzen, jedoch drosselte das die Internetgeschwindigkeit und auf der Xbox erschienen auch nur weitere Fehlermeldungen (UPnP, Teredo). 

Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme mit der Xbox oder kennt eine Lösung für dieses Problem?

Message 1 of 3
ekhalil
Master

@Lohrum wrote:

Hello, 

I have the following problem: In the network settings of my Xbox I get constantly only the NAT type "medium" displayed on the grounds that there would be a "double NAT". 
I have already seen in the English part of the forum that several people have this problem. 
The Orbi router is connected to a Fritzbox 7490 and currently in router mode. The Xbox is upstairs and also connected via cable to an Orbi satellite. I have already tried the Orbi router in the Access Point mode to put, but throttled the Internet speed and on the Xbox appeared only more error messages (UPnP, Teredo). 

Does anyone have similar problems with the Xbox or knows a solution to this problem?

Fritzbox 7490 is a wifi router. Since you have Orbi in Router Mode, Is the Fritzbox 7490 bridged and with wifi disabled?

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the Orbi router in router mode. You'll need to contact the ISP for help and information in regards to the modem being bridged correctly.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the Orbi router gets from the modem. Then you can use the Orbi router in Router mode.
3. Or disable all wifi radios on the modem and connect the Orbi router to the modem, configure AP mode on the Orbi router. https://kb.netgear.com/31218/How-do-I-configure-my-Orbi-router-to-act-as-an-access-point and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7LOcJ8GdDo&app=desktop

@Lohrum wrote:

Hallo,

Ich habe folgendes Problem: In den Netzwerkeinstellungen meiner Xbox bekomme ich ständig nur den NAT-Typ "mittel" angezeigt mit der Begründung es gäbe eine "doppelte NAT". 
Ich habe jetzt schon im englischen Teil des Forums gesehen, dass mehrere Leute dieses Problem haben. 
Der Orbi-Router ist an eine Fritzbox 7490 angeschlossen und aktuell im Routermodus. Die Xbox ist im Obergeschoss und auch per Kabel an einen Orbi-Satelitten angeschlossen.  Ich habe auch schon probiert den Orbi Router in den Access Point-Modus zu versetzen, jedoch drosselte das die Internetgeschwindigkeit und auf der Xbox erschienen auch nur weitere Fehlermeldungen (UPnP, Teredo). 

Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme mit der Xbox oder kennt eine Lösung für dieses Problem?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7