Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: how to limit time on certain websites with parental controls

-Malux-
Tutor

how to limit time on certain websites with parental controls

I have an RBR50 and I want to be able to limit the amount of time the little people spend on youtube and roblox.  Everything else should be open

I see how I can go in and set youtube.com as limited in the site manager, but i don't see how I can set a time limit for time spent on youtube.com

I have th annual subscription by the way...

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Circle product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Circle and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle
Good Luck

Message 2 of 5
-Malux-
Tutor

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Circle product. 

hey Furry, This isn't the circle parental controls though.  This is the new netgear parental controls that are $69.99 per year.

I can ask in the circle forum.  I was just wondering if there was a separate forum for the new product outside of circle

Message 3 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

@-Malux- wrote:

I can ask in the circle forum.  I was just wondering if there was a separate forum for the new product outside of circle

Great question!  I have yet to find information about this new offering anywhere.  Certainly not a user forum.

If you do find something, please post the location.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

I belive the new Smart Parental Controls are still hanled by the Circle app as I walked thru the installation process recently and followed all the prompts in the Orbi app which then directed me to install the Circle 1st Gen app:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/Missing-parental-controls-on-firmwar...

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7