Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iPhone connected to wifi but no internet

Jess365-
Follower

iPhone connected to wifi but no internet

My iphone XR says its connected to my WiFi network, but will not access any webpages or internet. All other devices are working fine and I feel like Ive tried everything. I cant access the access control for my router. Any suggestions?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: iPhone connected to wifi but no internet

what firmware is on the router and satellite? 

What modem is it connected to? 

Is it saying "connected, no internet"?

Message 2 of 5
Mstrbig
Master

@Jess365- wrote:

My iphone XR says its connected to my WiFi network, but will not access any webpages or internet. All other devices are working fine and I feel like Ive tried everything. I cant access the access control for my router. Any suggestions?

Are you using any of the Netgear security features? sounds like the iPhone may be blocked, possibly by Access Control. 

Message 3 of 5
astronaut70
Aspirant

I have an SRR 60 with 2 satelites. i keep dropping out - My ISP says it is not them (of course they do!)

I have an iphone X - that has worked perfectly till now but now wont connect to the internet - yet connects to the wifi no issues

there are NO access issues - i have checked the online portal for the router  - and it is not blocked. it does not show though it is conencted 

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Voice-WiFi-Meets-HiFI/bd-p/en-home-orbi-voice

Thankl you. 

@astronaut70 wrote:

I have an SRR 60 with 2 satelites. i keep dropping out - My ISP says it is not them (of course they do!)

I have an iphone X - that has worked perfectly till now but now wont connect to the internet - yet connects to the wifi no issues

there are NO access issues - i have checked the online portal for the router  - and it is not blocked. it does not show though it is conencted 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7