Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is there a Beta Tester Community for AX-6000?

Chuck_M
Mentor

Is there a Beta Tester Community for AX-6000?

Is there a beta tester community for the AX-6000 like there was for the RBK-53?  If so, can I get info on how to apply?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Is there a Beta Tester Community for AX-6000?

Just found the beta forum it's under the 

• Connected Home Products - Beta Firmware section. In same section with the Orbi AC.
  • Christian just posted there 2 days ago. 

For users interested in beta FW for the Orbi AX, contact @Christian_R for application requests.

@Chuck_M wrote:

Is there a beta tester community for the AX-6000 like there was for the RBK-53?  If so, can I get info on how to apply?

Thanks

Message 2 of 7
Chuck_M
Mentor

Thanks for this.... It appears that if you are a Beta Tester for one model, you are a beta tester for all.

Great stuff!

Message 3 of 7
ekhalil
Master

There are a number of big features that are still to be implemented in Orbi AX which I think that Netgear will want to beta test before release.

Features like Circle and Bitdefender are nice widely used features in Orbi Gen 1 and I'm sure will soon be added to Orbi AX.

Message 4 of 7
sabeens
Aspirant

i'd imagine that beta forum is only visible to beta testers.  I messaged to begin the process but i'd imagine slow response with the holiday weekend, understandably so.  Do hope i can check out the last beta soon though, getting quite fedup with the broken streaming bugs i'm having.  

Message 5 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

To gain access to the NG community forum beta site, please send a PM to @Christian_R 

@sabeens wrote:

i'd imagine that beta forum is only visible to beta testers.  I messaged to begin the process but i'd imagine slow response with the holiday weekend, understandably so.  Do hope i can check out the last beta soon though, getting quite fedup with the broken streaming bugs i'm having.  

Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

New FW availalbe if anyone wants to give it a go:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/New-RBR850-RBS850-Firmware-Version-3-2-7-2/td-p/1823309/jum...

@sabeens wrote:

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7