Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBS750 Pulsing White -- can't reset, can't sync

jhardin007
Follower

RBS750 Pulsing White -- can't reset, can't sync

Like many others here and elsewhere on the Internet, I have an Orbi RBK753 (router and 2 satellites), and in the last day BOTH satellites have disconnected from my network.  They can no longer sync with the router.  I've temporarily moved them into the SAME ROOM as the router, and still no dice.  😞

I'e tried factory resetting them, and have manually updated the firmware to the latest -- still no luck.  I've called support and they've been nothing but arrogant and rude (a support rep named Jennifer hung up on me today!).  When I use WIRED backhaul, they sync, but that's not a permanent, workable solution for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting my satellites back online?  I've done everything I've read about and can think of.  NOTHING seems to work.  (Sounds like it's time to take them back to Costco.)

Thank you, in advance, for anyone that has any positive suggestions.

Message 1 of 3
vajim
Master

Re: RBS750 Pulsing White -- can't reset, can't sync

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBS750 Pulsing White -- can't reset, can't sync

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet or more is recommended in between RBR and RBS to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7