Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

UK - community Fibre

Uklee
Follower

UK - community Fibre

Hi,

I’m based in the UK in London and our Internet service is provided by a company called Community Fibre. We currently have the 5GB package. I’ve used the number of modems and mesh systems in the past and was very sceptical about the Orbi 970 saying it will connect to any Internet provider, in my case using the app it was very straightforward and connected to Community Fibre without any issues has been running for the last four weeks. The product is very expensive, but I’m really pleased with the purchase and look forward to using it with Wi-Fi seven products coming this year.
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: UK - community Fibre

Just a curiosity question, because I can't find much on the Community Fibre ISP Web pages: Are they supplying a Fiber Termination Unit with a 10 GbE Ethernet copper port on an RJ45 socket, or is it MultiGig so 1 GbE, 2.5GbE, 5 GbE, and 10 GbE, or is this based on an SFP+ module?

Better information would certainly help potential customers for what I see as a very interesting service.

Regards,

-Kurt.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7