How do I log in to the new NETGEAR forums if I had an account on the former NETGEAR forums?

On July 21, 2015 NETGEAR launches new, improved versions of these forums:

If you were a member of any of these forums before the relaunch, and you had a MyNETGEAR account, you can log in to the new forums with your MyNETGEAR.com email address and password. To log in to the new and improved forums, visit https://my.netgear.com/community and follow the prompts using your MyNETGEAR email address and password.

If you were a member of any of these forums before the relaunch, and you did not have a MyNETGEAR.com account, NETGEAR created a MyNETGEAR account for you using the email address you used to log in to the previous version of the forums. To finish the setup of your new MyNETGEAR account, create a password for your MyNETGEAR account before you try to log in to the new forums for the first time.

To complete the setup of your new MyNETGEAR account and log in to the new forums:

1. Visit https://my.netgear.com/Community/ResetPassword.

The Reset your password page displays.

Reset Your MyNETGEAR Password

1. Enter the email address that you used to access the previous version of the forums in the Email address field, enter the captcha text in the Type the text field, and click the SUBMIT
               Submit confirmed
    A confirmation message displays and NETGEAR sends an email message to the email address that you provided. If you don’t receive the email message within a few minutes, check your junk or spam email folder. The email message includes a link to reset your password.

ResetYourPassword3.JPG

1. Click the link and follow the prompts.
                              Reset Your Password
    A confirmation message displays.

Password Changed

1. Click the LOGIN
  2. Follow the prompts to log in to the new NETGEAR forums using your email address and newly created MyNETGEAR password.