× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: GS108Ev3 - how do I display the MAC addresses of the connected devices?

SteveBarrera
Follower

GS108Ev3 - how do I display the MAC addresses of the connected devices?

In the management portal, under System/Management/PortStatus, I can see a table with the Port Status for each of the 8 ports. I would have expected to see the MAC address of each connected device in this table. However, all that I see are things like up/down, link speed, max mtu, etc. But no MAC addresses. Is this possible? Note, that I do not have any advanced features like VLAN enabled. This is just my first use of this newly purchased managed switch.

Model: GS108Ev3|ProSafe 8 ports Gigabit Plus switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Nodism1125
NETGEAR Expert

Hello Steve, 

The GS108Ev3 Plus switch doesn't have an "Address Table" to view the learned MAC address per port. The Port Status allows you to manage the port speed and to view the status per each port.  Please check User Manual on page 59 for more info. 

Regards, 
Mary

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Nodism1125
NETGEAR Expert

Hello Steve, 

The GS108Ev3 Plus switch doesn't have an "Address Table" to view the learned MAC address per port. The Port Status allows you to manage the port speed and to view the status per each port.  Please check User Manual on page 59 for more info. 

Regards, 
Mary

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements