× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS724T and JGS524 Letter of Volatility

larsdrace
Follower

GS724T and JGS524 Letter of Volatility

Hello,

Can you provide the letters of volatility for GS724T and JGS524. I know these have been provided before, but the links have expired.

Thank you,

Lars

Message 1 of 4
schumaku
Guru

Re: GS724T and JGS524 Letter of Volatility

Right on top, in the first position of all Switch sections, there is a Letter of Volatility Request FAQ. Perfectly visible -before- posting- yet another a new thread in [Create a new Discussion] or [Start a new Thread].

Letter of Volatility FAQ full browser.PNGLetter of Volatility FAQ mobile browser.PNG

Needles to repeat the GS724T is a Plus And Smart Switche model, the JGS524. is an Unmanaged Switch.model - and the very same Letter of Volatility Request FAQ is well visible in the first position in these community sections, too.

Yes, to avoid such needless requests in the future, I strongly suggest to remove all old obsolete posts with the expired download links - all over the complete community platform @ChristineT.

Message 2 of 4
RennaD
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @larsdrace,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂

If you don't have the Letter of Volatility yet kindly download using this link for GS724T and this link and for JGS524. The links will expire within 2-3 days.

If you were able to download it and do not have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” on this forum thread.  The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

RennaD
NETGEAR Team

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

One more useless answer no longer valid a few days later, attracting customers to ask again and again, solutions which just help the OP. Why on earth are the LoV still not part of the product support pages download section, as these documents are part of the product? Sorry @RennaD it's nice you help out with a short term answer, for the quality of the community it's not helpful, as the "accepted answer" will expire soon, rendering it useless.

For a reason, @FURRYe38 has added an Letter of Volatility Request FAQ to all Switch sections, so I kindly ask the Netgear reps to accept what community members are doing here for Netgear, on behalf of Netgear, without being compensated in any way.

Regards,

-Kurt.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements