× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Inter vlan ping issues

Arnaud_D
Aspirant

Inter vlan ping issues

Hello,

I'm setting a vlans

especially one for vlan management, all my switch answer the ping, and can be managed trough web interface, but 2 switches don't ping my pc and my pc can't ping/manage the switches, they're both GS752TS, my PC is in Vlan 110 and switches are in vlan 90.

When my pc is set in vlan 90 or vlan 1 it works fine, but in vlan 110 it doesn't work.

All my switches work fine, i checked the ip configuration, IP mask and gateway, they're correct. routing on M5300 work for everything else, the tag/untag is ok because  I can join my switches from another switch or a pc in vlan 90

But when my switches are set on vlan 90 (ip,mask,gateway, vlan id management) they cant leave vlan 90, but all the other switches can.

Thank you for your ideas 😉

PS: Sorry for my poor english, this isn't my primary language

Model: GS752TS(B)|ProSAFE 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 4 SFP uplinks GS752TSB|ProSAFE 52-port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Carl_z
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Inter vlan ping issues

Hi Arnaud_D

Very gland to here you out of trouble now!

I also think the configurations is right.Maybe it have something to do with arp-cash.

Since your net is working fine ,just let us keep eyes on it.

If question appear again please feedback,we are always pleasant to help you.

Have a nice day

Carl_z

Netgear Employee

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Carl_z
NETGEAR Expert

Hi,Arnaud_D

Welcome to Netgear Community!

Can you please provide a topo of your network ,since I am not very sure about your topo from your description.

Carl_Z

Netgear Employee

Message 2 of 3
Carl_z
NETGEAR Expert

Hi Arnaud_D

Very gland to here you out of trouble now!

I also think the configurations is right.Maybe it have something to do with arp-cash.

Since your net is working fine ,just let us keep eyes on it.

If question appear again please feedback,we are always pleasant to help you.

Have a nice day

Carl_z

Netgear Employee

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements