× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

JGS524E (Not V2) Web Interface Unavailable

rubrchkn
Aspirant

JGS524E (Not V2) Web Interface Unavailable

I cannot access the web interface of this switch.  I've tried different FW versions.  Restored factory defaults. My IP configuration is correct.  Same subnet.  DHCP is enabled. I can use the config utility just fine it seems.  Just curious for any tips anyone may have.  I've looked at other posts regarding the web interface access, but none have been helpful.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: JGS524E (Not V2) Web Interface Unavailable

@rubrchkn,

Welcome to the community ! 🙂

The JGS524E switch you are referring to is the JGS524Ev1 (v = version).  The JGS524Ev1 does not have a web-GUI.  It can only be manage using the ProSAFE Plus Configuration Utility.

The JGS524Ev2 switch can be managed either via its web-GUI or by using the ProSAFE Plus Configuration Utility.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@rubrchkn,

Welcome to the community ! 🙂

The JGS524E switch you are referring to is the JGS524Ev1 (v = version).  The JGS524Ev1 does not have a web-GUI.  It can only be manage using the ProSAFE Plus Configuration Utility.

The JGS524Ev2 switch can be managed either via its web-GUI or by using the ProSAFE Plus Configuration Utility.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
rubrchkn
Aspirant

Thank you for the clarification on this.  It is very much appreciated.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements