× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear GS748V4H2 and windows 10

AMCross
Follower

Netgear GS748V4H2 and windows 10

hi

will there ever be an update to smart control centre so that the graphic that shows the ports works in windows 10 and edge

at the moment only IE and java can be used

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear GS748V4H2 and windows 10

Hello AMCross, 

I have not read any updates regarding this but this is a very good idea. I'm thinking this is just a matter of compatibility. What you can do is to post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello AMCross, 

I have not read any updates regarding this but this is a very good idea. I'm thinking this is just a matter of compatibility. What you can do is to post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi AMCross,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements