× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA: Wrong Switch Sent and Support Can't Fix It

bolteddown
Aspirant

RMA: Wrong Switch Sent and Support Can't Fix It

Hello! I have a GS324TP purchased in August 2023. It failed and support agreed to replace it. The replacement device was sent next business day. We're running in a very limited capacity without that switch so the quick turn around is good.

The new device arrived and it was the wrong part (GS324P v. GS324TP). I can understand the mix-up. The reason for this discussion starts here. I was on the phone with support for about 45 minutes trying to get this resolved. They are unable to send the correct device until the wrong one arrives at the warehouse. The support rep asked me to hold twice while they talked to their superiors. The answer was the same. Their software won't allow them to replace the device today.

Is there a Netgear support representative here who can help get the correct replacement shipped so we don't have to go another week in this state?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Re: RMA: Wrong Switch Sent and Support Can't Fix It

Hello,

Are you able to send me a private message with the case number and or RMA number?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Hopefully a forum moderator can help you out. All this is beyond forum help here. Send them a private message.

@ReneD , @RennaD , @BrianL , @ErwinL@JulienR , @ErikO , @BrendanM , @CaseyH 

Message 2 of 4
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Hello,

Are you able to send me a private message with the case number and or RMA number?

Message 3 of 4
bolteddown
Aspirant

Message sent!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements