× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Registration Key

JD33333
Aspirant

Registration Key

Hello,

I want to ocnfigure this switch offline, however i don't get a full menu.

I can login with the default password but that is only limited functions.

I regsitered it and have a registration key, so next step seems easy.

However i don't find where to enter it?

I only get a login ask at when i surf to the IP. No option to login with registration key:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/36866i54D244F46944F1C0/image-size/large?v... 

Solution is probably easy.

Model: GS110TPP|8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 Copper Ports and Cloud Management
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JD33333
Aspirant

Re: Registration Key

In maintenance i didn't see the option, but i connected to internet and did a firmware update after which the key was asked.

This thread can be closed

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

On the taged GS110TPP operating current firmware - when I have it right - there is the input field and two buttons [Submit] (to push the offline registration key) and [Login] (for the login password).

On the screenshot there is a GC510PP - never done offline registraion on the Insight [GC] switches. One would assume it would be similar. Ensure there is the current firmware in place - as of writing GC110 / GC110P / GC510P / GC510PP Firmware Version 1.0.5.29 . In case there is still only one button and the key can't be uploaded (double check there are no leading or trailing character like spaces or <cr><lf>) we need Netgear assistance or support.

Message 2 of 4
Iphie_C
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @JD33333 

Thanks for choosing Netgear switch.

If you are managing the switch offline in switch local web-broswer based GUI, you can login to the switch GUI and go to "Maintenance" menu to enter the registration key.

After the switch is registered and the registration key is entered, you will be able to access the full switch GUI.

Message 3 of 4
JD33333
Aspirant

In maintenance i didn't see the option, but i connected to internet and did a firmware update after which the key was asked.

This thread can be closed

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements