× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Vlan Routing to Internet GS728TPPv2

dibritti
Aspirant

Vlan Routing to Internet GS728TPPv2

Hi all!

I really need you help with my issue,

I have one GS728TPPv2 with SW 6.0.6.3 version

And my issue is something like in this post 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Smart-Plus-and-Smart-Pro-Managed/GS728TP-VLAN-Routing-What-I-am-Mis...

I follow this link "manual" and I made like is explaining but I can't reach to the gateway, and get the internet.

In vlan 100 I can get vlan 10, but I only can ping the 192.168.3.50. If I ping the gateway it gets unreacheble, so no internet.

vlan3.PNG

vlan4.PNG

I defined, like in the picture the defaultroute (gateway) and I also try by static 

vlan1.PNG

The definitions of my ethernet is fixed with the gateway 192.168.100.1, the DNS also try the gateway IP & google.

I have my PVID configuration like this, almost the same has the link above.

vlan2.PNGI turned over my firewall, following the instructions of the post because I have the same symptoms. But it's not working.

Any help I appreciate, I can't get to resolve this and the client it's starting to be upset.

Best regards

Model: GS728TPPv2|24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports (380W)
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Vlan Routing to Internet GS728TPPv2

Your Internet router does have a route configured for the additional subnet, pointing to the switch?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements