× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

4250 AV profile: Can't log into Crestron NVX GUI.

madsensg
Follower

4250 AV profile: Can't log into Crestron NVX GUI.

Very strange.... I just installed a new 4250 into my Crestron AV system.  I loaded the AV profile and they system is running beautifully.  The system was running with an extreme switch before so everything was already configured.  When I replaced the Extreme with the 4250 everthing worked perfectly, except now I can't log into any of my NVX GUI's or the control processor.  When I type in the IP address it brings me to the username and password login for the device, but when I type in my password it says IP blocked.  Is there something that needs to be configured on the 4250 from blocking access to the login?  

Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: 4250 AV profile: Can't log into Crestron NVX GUI.

@madsensg wrote:

When I type in the IP address it brings me to the username and password login for the device, but when I type in my password it says IP blocked.  Is there something that needs to be configured on the 4250 from blocking access to the login?  

Don't think so ...

Already checked Crestron Troubleshooting: Cannot Connect User Interface Device to the System ?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR