× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

M4250-26G4XF-PoE+ with QSYS, Sennheiser Dante mics, 2 QSYS cameras, and 4 QSYS NV21 network video

cyberbri24
Follower

M4250-26G4XF-PoE+ with QSYS, Sennheiser Dante mics, 2 QSYS cameras, and 4 QSYS NV21 network video

I am noticing more network profiles in the latest FW loaded to my M4250-26G4XF-PoE+ running v13.0.4.19 FW.

But the seems the AV manual is really old, 2 years old, so old there is no info regarding all these new added profiles. You would think there would be a profile called "QSC Video and Dante audio" to handle a design with some Crestron control parts, Sennheiser Dante Mics, QSC audio core, with QSC cameras, and QSC network video encoder/decoders.

As of today, I am using "Video NDI5 with Dante, Q-Sys or AES67 audio", but is that the correct profile I should be using? Will Audio Dante just work? is there any place in this community that the latest AV manual exists that explains what the latest profiles do exactly?

Thanks, Brian

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR