× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

M4300 USB c ethernet adapter

Iztek
Follower

M4300 USB c ethernet adapter

I use the realteck usb gbe famely network usb c adapter for my Dell XPS 2022. When I plug in e.g. a Crestron cp3, and other network products in the switch, I find all the devices. But when I start plugging in NVXs, I can't find anything on the network but can ping everything from the cp3.
Anyone have a solution to the problem? If I disconnect NVXs, I can find the devices again. Is a Netgesr M4300 switch.

have the latest drivers on the switch, NVXs, etc

Help.
Message 1 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: M4300 USB c ethernet adapter

@Iztek,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

Is there an error message that you have encountered?  

How is everything connected?  Kindly post a detailed diagram of your current network setup showing what ports are connected.

What is the behavior of the corresponding LED lights when you plugged in the NVXs?

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
schumaku
Guru

@Iztek wrote:
But when I start plugging in NVXs, I can't find anything on the network but can ping everything from the cp3.

How do you try to locate, discover, or try to "find" these unknown other network devices? It's a little bit difficult to help, lack of essential information...

Message 3 of 4
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi team,

If the CP3 or CP4 can ping NVXs but you can't, and if the CP3/CP4 and NVXs are all connected to the M4300, the problem comes from your NIC. Please come to us at ProAVDesign@netgear.com and join a link to this post, as well as the tech-support file out of the M4300 switch (Maintenance/Export/HTTP File Export/tech-support in the dropdown, click Apply). Please tell us which port your NIC is connected to, on the switch.

We'll help you fix it, fast!
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR