× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

"add interface ip error " M4250-40G8XF-PoE+

ALIAYDAN
Aspirant

"add interface ip error " M4250-40G8XF-PoE+

Hi all

If any one can help I have switch M4250-40G8XF-PoE+ I edit the default VLAN and add a static IP it works fine then I tried to add a video VLAN the VLAN created but not allow me to add the static IP for this VLAN and give me this error "Add interface IP error" I tried multiple ways but no luck.

thanks 

Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: "add interface ip error " M4250-40G8XF-PoE+

More than just vague.

Different from the Netgear Smart Switch models. the managed switches don't have a default video VLAN to start with.

All these switches are coming with various acccess and management vectors, the IT Web Admin UI, the AV Web UI, the CLI, SNMP, the Engage Controller, the API, in-band, and out-of-band management, ...  The minimum to reply would be including the model, the firrmware version, the "where" and "how" you try to define an interface IP address in a VLAN. 

Please be so nice and tell us a little bit more here. Of course, Netgear is happy to offer thier top-notch Pro AV network design service via proAVDesign@netgear.com.  

Message 2 of 3
ALIAYDAN
Aspirant

Re: "add interface ip error " M4250-40G8XF-PoE+

I just logged in to the switch via "AV UI Login" and went to network profile, select video profile and proceed with wizard, entered the vlan ip address, after apply the vlan created but without IP and and give me this error "add interface ip error"

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR