Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Keep going offline

Yoda3647
Aspirant

Keep going offline

Hello, I recently purchase me a  8 - Port Gigabit Smart Managed Plus Switch to alow me to hardwire my stuff to my Router(Netgear R6700V3) instead of Wifi, the Switch cam with a netgear app/program called Insight (App ver. 6.3.27) okay everthing is hooked up and running but I am having a small problem with my ReadyNas 316 (Firmware Version 6.10.5 Hotfix 1) I keep getting notification from the Insight app of my NAS going off Line then On-Line

Model: RN31663E|ReadyNAS 316 6-Bay 6x3TB Enterprise Drive
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Keep going offline

@Yoda3647 wrote:

I keep getting notification from the Insight app of my NAS going off Line then On-Line

I think that's a long-standing issue - not sure if there's anything you can do about it.  The insight app connects to the NAS via ReadyCloud, which is a bit tempermental.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Yoda3647
Aspirant

would only let me attach one file so here is the second one saying back on line. As you can see it is only for a few mintues

Message 2 of 3
StephenB
Guru

@Yoda3647 wrote:

I keep getting notification from the Insight app of my NAS going off Line then On-Line

I think that's a long-standing issue - not sure if there's anything you can do about it.  The insight app connects to the NAS via ReadyCloud, which is a bit tempermental.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements