Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCloud Stuck at Synchronizing 0%

gerryv
Aspirant

ReadyCloud Stuck at Synchronizing 0%

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the ReadyCloud app on my Windows 10 machine synchronising properly with my ReadyNAS 102 system. I have added a few folders, and whilst most appear to synchronise successfully, the "My Documents" folder has synchronised the folder structure but hasn't synchronised all of the files. The status in the client reads "Synchronizing...(0%)" and it just stays on that forever (I've left it for a few days!).

In the log file for the folder sync it states "<TIME_STAMP>;[6188];[4];W;Server starting serivce for share <SHARE_NAME> ..." over and over again (the log file is at around 4GB now!). I have tried to remove the share and start over a few times, but I always end back in this same situation where it is just hanging.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi gerryv,

Have you recreated the backup (PC Backup folder)? Also, were any of the files being used while it's being synchronized?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
gerryv
Aspirant

Hi Brian,

Yes, several times but to no avail. The first time the backup was initiated, one of two files in some of the subfolders were open. During subsequent attempts all files have been closed (I have attempted directly after rebooting the PC, so nothing has been open).

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi gerryv,

Thanks for your feedback. Have you check if the app is being blocked by your PCs firewall or AV software? Also, have you considered trying this on another PC to see if you will get the same behavior?

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
gerryv
Aspirant

Hi Brian,

Yes, I have and that doesn't appear to be the issue as other PC folders sync without issue. Unfortunately I don't have another PC, just my laptop.

Can you tell me what the "service starting" log line actually refers to? Is there a way I can manually force the service to start?

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi gerryv,

That line or entry probably pertains to the event when the app or backup was launched. Could you send me the log or at lease a screenshot of it?

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements