Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 4200 v2

dddeek
Follower

ReadyNAS 4200 v2

Users Cannot access my Nas Folders, When i checked there was one of the HDD is showing Amber light and the Volume is almost full, no free space. When i check the Alerts the below Error Messages 

Detected increasing ATA errors on disk 5[HGST HUS724030ALA640, PN2231P8HTNDXR] 1137 times in the past 30 days. This often indicates an impending failure. Please be prepared to replace this disk to maintain data redundancy.

i was trying to add the disk, on the bay its taking it as a SPARE disk the volume are not increasing. and there was one more Alert i can see on this Device 

"

RAID sync finished on volume C. The array is still in degraded mode, however. This can be caused by a disk sync failure or failed disks in a multi-parity disk array.

How to increase the SPACE by adding the new disk, Add to volume is also not able to click. Guide me on this. 

Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS 4200 v2

Are you running Dual Redundancy?

Message 2 of 3
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyNAS 4200 v2

I'm not sure of your sequence of events.  Did you add a drive with the intention of it replacing the one with the errors, or did you add it for another reason and the errors started during the RAID sync? 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements