× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Amazon Cloud Drive - Redirecting

townsmcp2
Aspirant

Amazon Cloud Drive - Redirecting

Hi all
Can anyone help please? My ReadyNAS (314, x86) is on the new firmware (6.5.0). I keep trying to setup the Amazon Cloud but every time I go to the Amazon page and enter my details the page goes to "Redirecting" and there it will stay - it doesn't time out or anything.
I have tried from Chrome, Firefox and Safari as well as mobile version of these browsers but get the same each time.
Please help

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi townsmcp2,

You're welcome! Kindly mark this thread closed by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button. We hope that you will continue to be an active member of the community and be a helpful resource in the future.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi townsmcp2,

You're welcome! Kindly mark this thread closed by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button. We hope that you will continue to be an active member of the community and be a helpful resource in the future.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
lwillerton
Aspirant

Hi 

How did you managed to sort this? I would love to upload all my pics from my nas as a backup. using OS 6.5. 

Amazon has allowed the connection as per below:

ReadyNAS App
You consented on:
June 10, 2016
This connection allows access to:
  • Ability to modify your Cloud Drive content.
  • Ability to read your Cloud Drive content.

In ReadyNas admin page under cloud tab I cant turn on just get redirected back to admin page withon extra settings.

Help

Best Regards 

Lee

Message 3 of 4
townsmcp2
Aspirant

I did. It was suggested to set the NAS DNS to Googles. However, I actually fixed it with a shutdown and boot up of the NAS. This did the trick
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements