× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1200 can’t connect

Draigmarchog
Follower

AC1200 can’t connect

I moved into a new apartment where the router was already here. But I’m not finding the WiFi name on my phone when I go to try to connect. So I tried setting up a new account for it through the app but the QR code is gone, I don’t have access to the modem, so I’m not sure what to do.
Anyone have advice? Thanks in advanced!
Model: MBR1200|Mobile Broadband Wireless Router|EOL
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: AC1200 can’t connect

What router model is it? 

Have you checked with the apartment manager? 

Message 2 of 3

Re: AC1200 can’t connect

@Draigmarchog wrote:
I moved into a new apartment where the router was already here. But I’m not finding the WiFi name on my phone when I go to try to connect. So I tried setting up a new account for it through the app but the QR code is gone, I don’t have access to the modem, so I’m not sure what to do.
Anyone have advice? Thanks in advanced!

Your footer says  MBR1200. That's a Mobile Broadband Wireless Router. Not something that you are likely to find in an apartment.

It is also ancient (2010) and doesn't seem to feature in the user community.

So what are we talking about here?

Manuals are always a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

That page will also have any software, firmware and drivers for your device, if they exist.

You may have done that already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7