× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ac1200-100nas

pinakotal
Follower

Ac1200-100nas

Hello,I have AC 1200-100nas router and my Spectrum speed is 57 and 9 after reading comments I’ve noticed this is only good for 100mbps and my spectrum is 200mbps so with that being said,I’m looking for a new router.Little info.house sq.ft.is 1,500 with 4 TVs-and 5 other electronics SO what one should I buy because we get a lot of BUFFERING 😡😡Thank you,Mary

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Ac1200-100nas

so you're wanting a router recommendation? 

You put home size, which is excellent. A decent router should cover 1500sq ft. 

What is your home made from? 

What is your budget? Sadly, we do need to ask that as its bit pointless if we recommend a super expensive one and thats not in your budget. 

What do you use it for? Gaming? Just streaming? 

I'm a fan of renewed devices as they can be picked up pretty cheap off amazon. Usually the price of a renewed device and a 3rd party warranty (if you're worried about renewed) is still significantly cheaper than anything else. 

Message 2 of 3

Re: Ac1200-100nas

@pinakotal wrote:

Hello,I have AC 1200-100nas router

Ac1200 is not a reliable guide to model number. Many devices come with an AC tag, but it is essentially a label that Netgear, and other brands, attach to hardware to describe wifi speeds. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

@pinakotal wrote:

SO what one should I buy because we get a lot of BUFFERING

Try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages:

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

WiFi Range Extenders: Boost Your WiFi Range | NETGEAR

and

Orbi: Whole Home WiFi System for Better WiFi Everywhere | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7