× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to manage my R6400 router from PC. I don't want Nitehawk App on my phone.

Jno2
Tutor

How to manage my R6400 router from PC. I don't want Nitehawk App on my phone.

How do I manage my R6400 router from PC.     It used to be routerlogin.net, but no longer...
I do not want the Nitehawk App on my (old) phone. 
What do I do?
Thank you.

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: How to manage my R6400 router from PC. I don't want Nitehawk App on my phone.

if you're on windows

open a command prompt (click on start and type cmd)

type ipconfig  and hit enter. 

the default gateway address should be your routers address. This isn't always the case if you're in a double nat situation. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/233952/how-to-find-your-routers-ip-address-on-any-computer-smartphone-or-t...

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: How to manage my R6400 router from PC. I don't want Nitehawk App on my phone.

You can log into it using the ip address of your router. 

That's all I use for accessing mine. 

Message 2 of 5
Jno2
Tutor

It was suggested I long in with the IP address of the router. How do I find that?
(using a PC)

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

if you're on windows

open a command prompt (click on start and type cmd)

type ipconfig  and hit enter. 

the default gateway address should be your routers address. This isn't always the case if you're in a double nat situation. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/233952/how-to-find-your-routers-ip-address-on-any-computer-smartphone-or-t...

Message 4 of 5
Jno2
Tutor

That  got me the IP and I'm in. 
Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7