× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

LB1120 modem Mobile Broadband Disconnected

Chals
Follower

LB1120 modem Mobile Broadband Disconnected

I was hit with the alert saying mobile broadband disconnected and the modem isn't picking up any signal now. I checked the apn and the sim card shows up and says its connected through broadband, but for some reason its not connecting. Could at&t have blocked the imei on this product or is this a firmware issue? I even bought a second one to see if one was defective but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 3
cptdevine
Aspirant

Re: LB1120 modem Mobile Broadband Disconnected

I have been having a similar issue. After 24-48 hours it goes into a disconnected state. The only way I have been able to get it to work again is to factory default. I am using mine at a remote site and driving 100 miles each way for a reset is a problem.

I opened a ticket with support on this last night, but have not heard back yet.

My provider is also AT&T.

Message 2 of 3
cptdevine
Aspirant

Re: LB1120 modem Mobile Broadband Disconnected

Support never resopned to the ticket I opened so I called them.

Support asked me if I had contacted my carrier (AT&T) about this issue. I have and they say everything is fine.

Support then asked me to try the sim in another device for 24 hours. If it works with no problems, they will issue an RMA.

I will update when I have more info.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7