× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear R6400v2

Bzq
Aspirant
Aspirant

Netgear R6400v2

I want to update/review the time zone in the R6400v2 router. From a web research, I go to Advance/Security/Schedule. I have no other options after these steps.  How do I review the time zone?  I was originally in Eastern time zone and now reside in Central. 

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions

Re: Netgear R6400v2

@Bzq wrote:

I want to update/review the time zone in the R6400v2 router. From a web research, I go to Advance/Security/Schedule. I have no other options after these steps.  How do I review the time zone?  I was originally in Eastern time zone and now reside in Central. 

Netgear has been moving things around with new firmware.

If it is your local time that you want to synchronise, you need to find the NTP settings. Maybe they moved them on your device.

Poke around in Advanced > Administration >

Look for NTP Settings.

Sadly, but perhaps not surprisingly given the state of Netgear's manuals, the ,manual for the R6400v2 is silent on this issue.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies

@Bzq wrote:

Netgear has been moving things around with new firmware.

If it is your local time that you want to synchronise, you need to find the NTP settings. Maybe they moved them on your device.

Poke around in Advanced > Administration >

Look for NTP Settings.

Sadly, but perhaps not surprisingly given the state of Netgear's manuals, the ,manual for the R6400v2 is silent on this issue.

Message 2 of 4
Bzq
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Michael.  Your response was spot on. Thank you so much again.

Message 3 of 4

@Bzq wrote:

Thank you Michael.  Your response was spot on. Thank you so much again.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions/guesswork.

Now we know where to look for those settings.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7