× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi and the PS4

BussStopp72
Follower

Orbi and the PS4

So, first of all it scares me that Netgear doesn't even recognize their own model numbers.  Or router types......

I just bought the Orbi AC1200 (RBR 10) Router and 2 Satellites and I am having a BEAR of a time making this junk work.  But, through perseverience I finally have internet.  But I have an issue.

I searched the files and found that others have this issue as well, but not the same as mine.  I can get my PS4 connected to the internet but when it goes into sleep mode or I turn it off, the next time I go to use it, I have to do the whole adding internet thing again and then at some point it will eventually drop the internet all together.  

There is a satellite literally right next to it so I know it's getting  signal but I can't get it to keep my internet connection.

I'm so disappointed, this had such good reviews but MAN this is a bugger to make work.  

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm kinda stuck with this thing now as I bought it from Walmart and they won't take it back since I opened it and attempted set up so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7