× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router just stoped working Netgear WNR2000v4 I rebooted etc nothing just bought new in Nov 2015

Buzcag1
Aspirant

Router just stoped working Netgear WNR2000v4 I rebooted etc nothing just bought new in Nov 2015

Router just stopped working Netgear WNR2000v4 I rebooted etc nothing just bought new in Nov 2015. Pushed every button I can find  

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Buzcag1
Aspirant

Re: Router just stoped working Netgear WNR2000v4 I rebooted etc nothing just bought new in Nov 2015

Thanks for the reply. Tied everything paperclip etc. only 1 light on SB green was orange. Jaid heck with it and bought a new one. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Router just stoped working Netgear WNR2000v4 I rebooted etc nothing just bought new in Nov 2015

Hello @Buzcag1

Welcome to the community!

When you say router stopped working, do you mean no lights on the router?

What buttons were pushed? Did you try resetting the unit by using a paperclip?

What lights are turned on?

Are you still getting IP address from the router when you connect a computer directly to it?

Kindly let us know more details to assist you. In any case, try to follow the steps provided on this link and see if it will help you get the connection back.

Message 2 of 4
Buzcag1
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. Tied everything paperclip etc. only 1 light on SB green was orange. Jaid heck with it and bought a new one. Thanks anyway

Message 3 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Buzcag1 Thank you for updating us.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7