× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Using R6350 - AC1750 router with a Hard Disk Drive to run the Logitech Media Server

HangingOut
Follower

Using R6350 - AC1750 router with a Hard Disk Drive to run the Logitech Media Server

Can I connect the Netgear R6350 - AC1750 to my current modem/router with an ethernet cable and use it with a USB attached Hard Disk Drive loaded with the Logitech Media Server to provide server support for my Logitect Squeezebox?  If yes, can someone tell me where to find detailed instructions on how to set it up?

Message 1 of 2

Re: Using R6350 - AC1750 router with a Hard Disk Drive to run the Logitech Media Server

@HangingOut wrote:

Can I connect the Netgear R6350 - AC1750 to my current modem/router with an ethernet cable and use it with a USB attached Hard Disk Drive loaded with the Logitech Media Server to provide server support for my Logitect Squeezebox?

Unlikely. The USB ports on the R6350 have two uses.You can plug in some "dumb" USB storage or you can add a printer to your network.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7