× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDR3700 - where is the UK/Europe firmware download?

SFA
Aspirant
Aspirant

WNDR3700 - where is the UK/Europe firmware download?

Trying to check for latest firmware for my device, but the support page only lists downloads that say "for North America" only.

I'm aware that there are differences between North America & UK/Europe wireless specifications, and I don't want to brick my device by applying an incorrect firmware update.

So....where have all the non-US firmware downloads gone?!

Model: WNDR3700|N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WNDR3700 - where is the UK/Europe firmware download?

Welcome to the community, @SFA

You may download the firmware from the link below and select the Country to "Other".

http://downloadcenter.netgear.com

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Welcome to the community, @SFA

You may download the firmware from the link below and select the Country to "Other".

http://downloadcenter.netgear.com

Message 2 of 4
SFA
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks for your help Elaine, appreciated....

but why on earth is that link not obvious from the website product support page?!

I spent ages flailing around trying to locate that! c'mon Netgear, sort it out....

Message 3 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You're welcome! 

I will go ahead and forward your feedback to our web team.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7