× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 Wifi with Windows 10

durdles
Aspirant

A6210 Wifi with Windows 10

I have tried several things and still continue to have the connection dropped.  I have the latest software package, 1.0.0.34, but my connection continues to drop at random intervals.  It may go several hours, it may drop several times an hour.  Rebooting generally brings it back, but I know that I have a limited connection.  I have been playing with this for several weeks now and wearing down.

Message 1 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Re: A6210 Wifi with Windows 10

Hi durdles,

Please check this post as you have the same concern.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Adapters/A6210-Wireless-Adapter-Keeps-Disconnecting/m-p/101076...

Message 2 of 5
durdles
Aspirant

Although the connection seems to be "better," in that it doesn't drop as often as it used to, changing to the standalone program instead of using the genie, does not keep the wifi from dropping.  I have had Comcast replace my modem so I have the newest state of the art model, and I am using the "November Update" of Window 10.  although the A6210 increases the internet speed in an amazing fashion, the connection still drops several times a day.

Message 3 of 5
durdles
Aspirant

I am officially given up. I have tried and retried every solution I have found on this website, and have been working at this for about a month now.  When it drops the connection it locks up the computer and I can't even reboot. I have to unplug the computer.   I am waiting for 1.0.0.35..

Message 4 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Please check your inbox.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements