× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need driver for N600 wifi usb adapter for MAC OS. Being 2017 hoping you have now.

bboas
Aspirant

Need driver for N600 wifi usb adapter for MAC OS. Being 2017 hoping you have now.

Was gifted a N600wireless wifi adapter for my mac due to your Netgear extender is not solving my weak wifi.  Nowhere on the packaging does it say it is for Windows only.  Have you added a Mac driver since all of the requests in the community from 2016?

Help!

Model: WNDA3100v2|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Re: Need driver for N600 wifi usb adapter for MAC OS. Being 2017 hoping you have now.

Hi bboas,

It only supports Windows based OS. Please check the System requirements under Tech Specs.

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-adapters/WNDA3100.aspx#tab-techspecs

Message 2 of 4
bboas
Aspirant

Re: Need driver for N600 wifi usb adapter for MAC OS. Being 2017 hoping you have now.

And yet nothing on your product packaging states that... and folks selling your products are obviously poorly educated on your product. As it doesn't seem to be something you want to acknowledge, even apologize for, I will be sure to return all of the netgear products I have recently purchased for multiple rental properties, even laptops.

Message 3 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi bboas,

I apologize for the confusion but the system requirements is indicated on the right side of the box. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7