× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Web Site issue

tw-123
Tutor

Web Site issue

Is there any settings on the A7000 adapter that would keep a web site from accepting the ID and password sign in. My wife works from home and one of her vendor sites will pull up on screen but when she puts in her information it just sits there and does nothing. We have been on the phone with the vendor

tech support multiple times without any results. They say they can sign in on their side but it does not work on our end. I am just shooting in the dark at this point trying to figure something out.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 7
plemans
Guru

Re: Web Site issue

have you tried a different browser?

Tried clearing cache/cookies?

Is it only 1 device with the issue?

Message 2 of 7
tw-123
Tutor

Yes we have cleared cookies..used Google and Edge browsers. I have the A7000 adapter on two different computers using a Mofi router for internet service. Neither one will allow us to sign in.

Other sites work fine. It is just the one Disney Travel Agents Site that gives us problems. 

Message 3 of 7
plemans
Guru

Not sure what router you have but have you tired using a different dns provider?

Message 4 of 7
tw-123
Tutor

The router is a Mofi4500-4GXeLTE-SIM4 V2. Internet is via a AT&T sim card in the router. I have not tried a new DNS provider. Not even sure what that means..sorry not very technically advanced on much of this. More of a plug it in and pray it works tech type. Sorry.

Message 5 of 7
plemans
Guru

if you plug the computer directly into the Mofi, does it work? 

Message 6 of 7
tw-123
Tutor

I have not plugged it stright in to the mofi but that is a good idea I will try that and reporty back. Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series