× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS205 all lights except power flashing

ironsniper1
Aspirant

GS205 all lights except power flashing

hey everyone i am using an old gs205 gigabit switch to hardwire a tv and a few other devices and when i got it it worked fine without issue, but now all the light except the power light is flashing and i get no connection, does anyone know what the issue might be?

yes i did buy it used

Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS205 all lights except power flashing

@ironsniper1,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

It seems that the GS205 has a hardware fault.  I suggest you to access the GS205 product page here then click on the "Guided Assistance" button.  Kindly follow the online instructions to create a support ticket and let the NETGEAR Support Team do a hardware check.  If the GS205 has been proven faulty, be ready to submit a soft copy of the Proof of Purchase of the switch for warranty verification.  If the hardware warranty is still valid, an online replacement will be processed.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ironsniper1
Aspirant

Re: GS205 all lights except power flashing

i love getting replies that seem so robotic and common that never seems like my original post gets fully read, anyway i am not going to waste my time as like i said in my original post i bought it used, so i am just going buy a linksys and throw this one in the garbage

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements