× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: LOV for JGS516NA

Chavis75
Aspirant

This seems to be the only spot I've seen for an LOV. Can you please provide an LOV for the JGS516? We have a V1, but I'm sure the base model and v2 are close to the same.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
RennaD
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Chavis75,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility for the JGS516v1 switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you were able to download it and do not have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” on this forum thread.  The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

RennaD
NETGEAR Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru
RennaD
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Chavis75,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility for the JGS516v1 switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If you were able to download it and do not have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” on this forum thread.  The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

RennaD
NETGEAR Team

Message 3 of 4
Chavis75
Aspirant

Thank you for your quick reply and help!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements