× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cant access frontview - Ultra 2

cooper78
Aspirant

Cant access frontview - Ultra 2

Hi All,

I cant get into my frontview for some reason. I can see all my shares, can access transmission and plex from the web interface but not log into front view. I can see it on Raidar and it is communicating with the NAS for example I booted it and reinstalled the firmware and Raidar told me what was going on.

Does anyone have an idea what it could be? I have a lot of shares and different levels of security setup so dont want to have to back up my files and start again.

Unfortunately I don't have SSH enabled too.

Thanks!!
Message 1 of 5
de_niro
Guide

Re: Cant access frontview - Ultra 2

have you configured port setting of the addons?considering there is no SSH enabled,you have to contact NETGEAR support center to find further assistance.
Message 2 of 5
cooper78
Aspirant

I am guessing they will charge me for this considering I am over my 90 day warranty
Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You could open an online case. If they want to charge you for remotely fixing your system they would tell you in advance and then you could consider your options.

The Ultra has a 3 year warranty but 90 days free basic phone support from the date of purchase.

Online cases through the support system are free unless a fee is required and accepted for remote access to a system.
Message 4 of 5
cooper78
Aspirant

After talking with mdgm it turned out I had SSH was running so after renaming the PHP.config and PLEXMEDIASERVER.config all is good it the world. It turns out I also had two versions of PHP running.

Thanks to mgdm and everyone for their help.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements