× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Network access ok, but there is nothing at all in the admin consul

jgorm1
Follower

Network access ok, but there is nothing at all in the admin consul

I've been using this readynas duo V1 for maybe 10 years with very minimal issues.  I had a major issue about a month ago.  All of a sudden I lost all access.  I didn't get any email notifications, and it no longer came up on raidar.  There were no network changes during this time.  I pulled out one HD and did a reset.  I got access back, and promptly backed everything up.  I popped back in the old drive and it said it was dead.  I replaced that hd.  I got an email that sync had started, and then another one much later when it finished.  Raidar says it still has a dead drive, but everything is working as normal as mapped network drives on multiple computers (I know it does this with one dead drive, but I got an email saying it was redundant.  When I log into the admin consul, there is nothing there at all except an option to change my password.  The shares tab says no shares currently accessable, and there is no menu on the left side. There is no option to add shares, or do anything except change the password.  If I click on browse, I can see everything and it all works correctly.  Any ideas?  Firmware 4.1.14

Model: ReadyNASRND2110|ReadyNAS Duo
Message 1 of 2
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Network access ok, but there is nothing at all in the admin consul

Hi jgorm1,

Welcome to the community!

Have you tried different web browser/s? Perhaps, perform an OSRI (OS reinstall) and see if that fixes the issue.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements