× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 4360x Admin page wont load after updating to version 6.10.10

kderski
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 4360x Admin page wont load after updating to version 6.10.10

Looking for a little help or direction. We had an issue where we had a failed drive, I had replaced the drive and the NAS did not see it in the slot, it just showed as it was empty. I decided to try to update the firmware from 6.10.4 (I think) to 6.10.10. The NAS itself comes up and I can access my LUN's but the admin page doesnt load (site could not be reached) I tried using RAIDAR and I can get it to see the NAS but it doesnt accept my credentials, which subsequently are still working when I SSH into the device. It "Looks" as tho Apache2 services arent starting and when I do try to start it I get an error about missing files. Anyone ever ran into this and have a suggestion as to how to proceed with troubleshooting it? I am in the process of finding a new home for the data but that might be a challenge to due how much I have saved on it at the moment.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
kderski
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 4360x Admin page wont load after updating to version 6.10.10

I was able to get it working, I had to SSH into the box and do some OpenSSL to create a new cert/keypair and use that. Once I did that Apache was able to start and I was able to load the admin interface.

Message 2 of 4
Sandshark
Sensei

A too-full OS partition can cause that kind of errors and updating the firmware, which uses OS partition space, would have made it worse.

Message 3 of 4
AnishaA
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @kderski ,

And welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂

If you still face issues we suggest you downgrade the firmware to 6.10.9 for now.

Link for reference: https://kb.netgear.com/000065653/ReadyNAS-OS-Software-Version-6-10-9 

Have a lovely day, 
Anisha A
Netgear Team 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements