× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ugggh .... Dead ReadyNas NV+ RND4000-100NAS

kenlowe65
Follower

Ugggh .... Dead ReadyNas NV+ RND4000-100NAS

After 6 years, I'm not sure if we've now joined the dead PSU club with our ReadyNas NV+.

Went to access a backup from the unit when we realized it was dead.  No lights ... nothing.

This seems to be the symptom of the PSU failure problem others have had.  Is my unit eligible for support?  

If so, how do I proceed?

If not, is there any hope for extracting the data on the drives?  The whole idea of the RAID NAS was to protect the data!  Didn't count on the entire NAS failing   Man Sad

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Model: RND4000 (ReadyNAS NV+ v1)|READYNAS NV+ v1 (DISKLESS)|EOL
Message 1 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Ugggh .... Dead ReadyNas NV+ RND4000-100NAS

Hello kenlowe65,

Netgear already ran out of stock of this PSU as this ReadyNAS is very old. You might be able to find one from online reseller.  The part number is RND4PSU1-10000S.

Here is another discussion that might also help you find where to buy this PSU:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS/Probably-power-supply-issue/m-p/1178971#M120531

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Ugggh .... Dead ReadyNas NV+ RND4000-100NAS

Hello kenlowe65,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements