× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iSCSI cannot connect to my 2008r2

jackykwan
Aspirant

iSCSI cannot connect to my 2008r2

I have a ReadyNAS PRO that has iSCSI (two diff volume, one for backup and one for exchange) setup to 2008r2, since yesterday after a reboot of the server 2008r2 the volume for exchange has been lost and in iSCSI initiator the status is "reconnecting" (the other one is still connected). I tried to connect to frontview but after it prompt me for login it load insanely slow that i cannot even use it (only background image pops up after 5mins n it stopped). i think the firmware is radiator 4.2.11 (yes I know it's old :oops: ), any suggestion what for I can do other than update firmware? it has been like that for more than a day.

Edit: the frontview actually load but it's REAL slow, the log said the system is up and and there's no sign the NAS is running anything...
Message 1 of 4
ReadySECURE
Apprentice

Re: iSCSI cannot connect to my 2008r2

Is there a specific reason you don't want to update the firmware? There have been many iSCSI issues adressed with later releases.
Message 2 of 4
jackykwan
Aspirant

I haven't update it since it has always been working fine for 2 years, but with this kind of speed from the frontview I am not sure if I can update the firmware successfully now.
Message 3 of 4
Grievous
Aspirant

Reboot the system, update the firmware.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements