Antworten

WAX610 firmware update über ios browser

SaschaStern
Aspirant

WAX610 firmware update über ios browser

netgear insight zeigt an, dass ein gerät (bei dem der einjährige suppert von insight noch gilt) die letzte firmware version 10.8.6.3 hat. die anderen geräte (kein insight support mehr) haben eine ältere version. verbindung mit den geräten über den browser hat in der vergangenheit funktioniert um die geräte manuel zu aktualisieren. jetzt nicht mehr. beim versuch kommt die meldung „letzte firmware version“ obwohl bei insight „neue firmeware version verfügbar“ unter dem gerät steht. wie kann ich altualisieren? versuchte es mit letztgültiger iOS version und safar browser.
Nachricht 1 von 3
SaschaStern
Aspirant

Re: WAX610 firmware update über ios browser

sorry. thought this is the german community. in english:

netgear insight indicates that a device (where insight's one-year suppert still applies) has the latest firmware version 10.8.6.3. The other devices (no longer insight supported) have an older version. direct connection to the devices via browser has worked in the past to update the devices manually. not anymore. When I try, I get the message “last firmware version” even though Insight says “new firmware version available” under the device. how can I update the fw? tried it with the latest iOS version and safari browser.
Nachricht 2 von 3
SaschaStern
Aspirant

WAX610 direct firmware update without insight

I am operating four WAX610 for more than one year. three of them were bought in 2023 and the last one this year. netgear insight app indicates that the last WAX610 device (insight's one-year support still applies) has the latest firmware version 10.8.6.3. The other devices (which are no longer insight supported) have an older firmware version. direct connection to the devices via browser has worked in the past in order to update the devices manually. but not anymore and I don‘t know why. connection via browser works fine. When I try to update the formware, I get the message “last firmware version” even though Insight says “new firmware version available” under each of the three „older“ device. how can I update the fw? I tried it with the latest iOS version and safari browser but I don‘t think that this is the problem. is a firmware update no longer possible without an insight subscription? that would be extremely unfair.
Nachricht 3 von 3
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 2 Antworten
  • 352 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 in Unterhaltung