× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Intermittent wifi connection to internet

Kennyg69
Follower

Intermittent wifi connection to internet

My Nighthawk Mesh Wifi 6 Router MR60 with one satellite MS60 keeps dropping the gateway.   My system hooks up to the internet using a Xfinity Router Modem Model: TG02DCW3482P2CT (ARRIS Group, Inc.) and that units Wifi channels are disabled.  I am using the MR60 as an Access Point.  I subscribe to the fast internet speed available for XFinity subscribers here in Brighton, Michigan.  Sometimes just restarting my wifi device corrects the issue but most of the time I have to reboot the MR60 to recover internet connectivity.

I have a total of about 45 wifi devices connected to my home wifi network.

I have been keeping my firmware up to date.  My MR60 firmware version is V1.0.4.92 with an IP address of 192.168.1.1.  My MS60 firmware version is also V1.0.4.92 with an IP address of 192.168.1.12.

Not all of my Wifi devices lose the internet connectivity but enough of them that reboot is becoming a pain.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Message 1 of 2
PotatoCultive
Aspirant

Re: Intermittent wifi connection to internet

I'm getting same issue. i called support, but everytime it gets resolved, the issue pops up. the same happens with my google chromecasts that i have throughout the house

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7