× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Model No. EX6110 was working fine a week ago, now suddenly drops connection at random.

TaylorzN74u
Follower

Model No. EX6110 was working fine a week ago, now suddenly drops connection at random.

My router is an Xfinity modem. Produces over 1400mbps. I have an AC1200(EX6110) and it was working find with no internet drops for the past week. Out of no where, I am getting extremely low speeds and high ping, and more often than none, the extender drops the connection completely and it's as if it restarts itself. I am on the latest version of software for it, I can't say specific right now because the page wont open stating "Privacy error". The last time I was on the extenders settings, It showed great connection for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz connections. around 200mbps for the 2.4ghz and over 800mbps for the 5ghz. As of now, I am using the extenders provided connection extension and it seems steady over 100mbps with low ping, but at random, it disconnects. It's making my work and schooling very difficult to complete. Any help?

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7