× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NOT accepting Serial number among many other things!

Mr_Ree
Aspirant

NOT accepting Serial number among many other things!

Unit  just purchased; will not connect; compouter does not recognize the profile; site support cannot be connect for support becasue it will NOT ACCEPT SERIAL NUMBER!!!!  SO HOW DO I CONTACT FOR THE SUPPORT I AM SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE??????????????

And forget about chastizing for yelling.  I have wasted all afternoon on this piece of crap!

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Mr_Ree
Aspirant

Re: NOT accepting Serial number among many other things!

Thank you for reaching out.  I regret that you are only now receiving a response to your message.  On the day I received it, I tried six times over the course of an hour to respond, but the website was so fouled up that I was never able to cause the message to send.  My experience with the website, like my experience with the product was unacceptable.  I returned the unit to Amazon for a refund, and will add my voice to what appears to be a growing chorus panning this product. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Mr_Ree

Can you private message the Serial number to me and some contact info such as phone number or email which ever way you preferred to be contacted. I will then be able to create a case for you so support can contact you about the product and help.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Mr_Ree
Aspirant

Thank you for reaching out.  I regret that you are only now receiving a response to your message.  On the day I received it, I tried six times over the course of an hour to respond, but the website was so fouled up that I was never able to cause the message to send.  My experience with the website, like my experience with the product was unacceptable.  I returned the unit to Amazon for a refund, and will add my voice to what appears to be a growing chorus panning this product. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series