Who Me Too'd this topic

Squeaky369
Guide

Error while logging in - "You are currently logged in from another device."

Error while logging in - "You are currently logged in from another device."

Hello everyone. I've searched around for some answers to this, but nothing solid has come up.

Firmware Version 2.0.0.74

RBK50

RBS50

Windows OS

Chrome / Internet Explorer

I tried to put a ticket in for this since I am still under my 90 days, but the POS support website just refreshes the page when trying to submit the ticket.

When trying to login to the router to make changes, I CONSISTANTLY receive the: "You are currently logged in from another device" error.

I am not logged into another device. I promise you, and not only do I promise that there is only ONE browser that is pointing towards that website, I would put my life on it, BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE BROWSER LOGGED IN. I am seriosuly about to return all this stuff because of this issue. The most irritating thing is for it to pop up JUST AFTER I finish setting up port forwarding.

Why is there not a way to disable this function if they can't fix the issue?

It came up today, and I haven't logged into it in over 2 months. So there is no way in hell that there is an active session to the router still. It took me over an hour to set the IP of the internet connection because it kept kicking me out.

I've tried multiple browswers, multiple computers. I've rebooted the router / satelite, rebooted said computer, tried Incognito Windows to avoid cache and cookies, and it still does it, CONSTANTLY.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Who Me Too'd this topic