Who Me Too'd this topic

khamilton315
Guide

c7800 disconnecting often

Bought the C7800 Nighthawk in Feburary of 2020 brand new. Everything was great, could not ask for any better performance. Last week I started losing connectivity to it. Xfinity cable internet is up and running fine, no issues, no outages. Now, this problem is getting worse. My devices lose connectivity more frequently, quite frequently, so much we cannont enjoy our normal entertainment. Very annoying. This is how we watch TV and game. Tried contacting support but I am out of my 90 days Technical Support, although I have a year warranty on the product (makes sense, right!? NO!) Horrible customer service. Very disappointed. I've unplugged the router to power cycle. Connection resumes immediately but will go out shortly after. I've rebooted via the genie app, connection resumes immediately but will go shortly thereafter. What am I missing? What might fix this issue to where I am back up and running. Again, This router is 5 months old before I ever had one single problem, it worked flawlessly up until last week. Tips and Tricks are very much welcome. Please help. I have four children and if the internet is down, it's the end of the world.

Model: C7800|Nighthawk X4S-AC3200 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Who Me Too'd this topic